These are not all of the calls affecting stocks, but these are the top analyst calls that 247WallSt.com is looking at this Thursday morning:
- Blockbuster (NYSE: BBI) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Borg Warner (NYSE: BWA) cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) cut to Underweight at KeyBanc.
- CDC Corp. (NASDAAQ: CHINA) started as Buy at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Chimera (NYSE: CIM) started as Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Lear (NYSE: LEA) cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- RF Micro Devices (NASDAQ: RFMD) downgraded to Hold at Jefferies.
- Sotheby’s (NYSE: BID) raised to Outperform at JMP Securities.
- Western Digital (NYSE: WDC) and Seagate (NYSE: STX) were both cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- Varian (NASDAQ: VARI) raised to Buy at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
February 28, 2008