These are not the only analyst calls affecting shares of stock this morning, but these are the initial calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on:
- AIG (NYSE: AIG) cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- DealerTrack (NASDAQ: TRAK) raised to Outperform at JP Morgan.
- Deckers Outdoor (NASDAQ: DECK) raised to Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
- Entergy (NYSE: ETR) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Intellon (NASDAQ: ITLN) started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- MF Global (NYSE: MF) downgraded to Equal-Weight at Lehman; downgraded to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) raised to Equal-Weight at Lehman.
- Quest Software (NASDAQ: QSFT) raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Repsol S.A. (NYSE: REP) raised to Buy at UBS.
- R.H. Donnelley (NYSE:RHD) downgraded to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns, downgraded to Sell at Deutsche Bank.
Jon C. Ogg
February 29, 2008