These are some of the top analyst calls this morning:
- Alcoa (NYSE: AA) cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Dr. Reddy’s (NYSE: RDY) cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Global Industries (NASDAQ: GLBL) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- LifeCell (NASDAQ: LIFC) started as Outperform at FBR.
- Marketaxess (NASDAQ: MKTX) raised to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) started as Market Perform at FBR.
- US Auto Parts (NASDAQ: PRTS) cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Jon C. Ogg
March 7, 2008