These are not the only analyst calls this morning, but these are 10 impact calls we are reviewing this Thursday morning:
- American International Group (NYSE: AIG) Cut To Equal-weight at Morgan Stanley.
- AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) cut to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- GSI Commerce (NASDAQ: GSIC) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) Started as Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Humana (NYSE: HUM) raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- JA Solar (NASDAQ: JASO) Raised to Overweight at Lehman.
- Leap Wireless (NASDAQ: LEAP) Raised to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Monsanto (NYSE: MON) raised to Buy at Banc of America.
- Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods (NYSE: WBD) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse,
Jon C. Ogg
March 13, 2008