These are the top analyst calls we are focusing on early this Thursday morning in pre-market trading:
- Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) Raised To Outperform at Wachovia.
- Altria (NYSE: MO) started as Buy at UBS.
- Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) downgraded to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Cardiome Pharma (NASDAQ: CRME) started At Outperform at Wachovia.
- Fannie Mae (NYSE: FNM) raised to Outperform at KBW.
- Freddie Mac (NYSE: FRE) raised to Outperform at KBW.
- ICICI Bank (NYSE: IBN) downgraded to Underperform at Jefferies.
- Panera Bread (NASDAQ: PNRA) downgraded to Neutral at JP Morgan.
- SanDisk NASDAQ: SNDK) downgraded to Neutral at JP Morgan.
- Zimmer Holdings (NYSE: ZMH) raised to Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
Jon C. Ogg
March 20, 2008