These are the top analyst upgrades and downgrades that 247WallSt.com is focusing on in pre-market trading this Tuesday morning:
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) downgraded to Underperform at FBR.
- CIGNA (NYSE: CI) raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Credit Suisse Group (NYSE: CS) downgraded to Neutral at UBS.
- Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) downgraded to Hold at Citigroup.
- THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- UnitedHealth (NYSE: UNH) downgraded to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Wimm-Bill-Dann (NYSE: WBD) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Zumiez (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer.
Jon C. Ogg
March 25, 2008
Jon Ogg produces the Special Situation Investing Newsletter and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; he does not own securities in the companies he covers.