These are not all of the calls we are seeing this morning, but these are the top calls that we are focusing on this Thursday morning in pre-market activity:
- Aruba Networks (NASDAQ: ARUN) Cut To Sell From Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) Cut To Underperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- 3Com (NASDAQ: COMS) Raised To Outperform From Market Perform at Bernstein.
- Dolby Labs (NYSE: DLB) Raised To Equalweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) Raised To Outperform From Sector Perform at RBC.
- Juniper Networks (NASDAQ: JNPR) Cut To Neutral From Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) Cut To Neutral From Buy at Bank Of America.
- Omrix Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMRX) Started At Buy at UBS.
- QLogic (NASDAQ: QLGC) Cut To Underweight From Neutral at JP Morgan.
- Seagate Technology (NYSE: STX) Cut To Neutral From Outperform at Baird.
- Yamana Gold (NYSE: AUY) Cut To Sector Perform at CIBC.
Jon C. Ogg
March 27, 2008
Jon Ogg produces the Special Situation Investing Newsletter and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; he does not own securities in the companies he covers