These aren’t the only impact analyst calls this morning, but these are the ones we are focusing the Tuesday in pre-market trading hours:
- Akamai Tech (NASDAQ: AKAM) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Altria (NYSE: MO) Cut to Equalweight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) Started as Buy at ING.
- Hess (NYSE: HES) Raised To Outperform From Market Perform at FBR.
- Level 3 Communications (NASDAQ: LVLT) Started As Underperform at Wachovia.
- PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP) Cut To Neutral From Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Pier 1 Imports (NYSE: PIR) Raised To Buy From Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- UBS (NYSE: UBS) Raised To Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- VMware (NYSE: VMW) Raised To Outperform From Market Perform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
April 1, 2008