These are not the only analyst calls impacting stocks, but these are the top analyst calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on this Friday in pre-market trading:
- Allegheny Tech (NYSE: ATI) cut to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen & Co.
- Apartment Investment (NYSE: AIV) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Gap Inc (NYSE: GPS) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Jackson Hewitt (NYSE: JTX) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- NASDAQ OMX (NASDAQ: NDAQ) Started as Neutral at UBS.
- Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) Raised to Overweight from Underweight at Lehman.
- Sirius Satellite Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Yamana Gold (NYSE: AUY) raised to Buy at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
April 4, 2008