These are the top analyst calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on this Monday morning:
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) Raised to Overweight from Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) Cut To Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- BMC Software (NYSE: BMC) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) Cut to Sell From Hold at Citigroup.
- ComScore(NASDAQ: SCOR) Raised to Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
- KLA Tencor (NASDAQ: KLAC) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Novellus Systems (NASDAQ: NVLS) Raised to Equal-weight from Underweight By Lehman.
- TJX (NYSE: TJX) Cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- Sonic (NASDAQ: SONC) Started as Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Temple-Inland (NYSE: TIN) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
April 7, 2008