These are the top individual analyst calls we are focusing on this Tuesday morning:
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) Cut to Underperform from Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Corning (NYSE: GLW) raised to Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
- Fannie Mae (NYSE: FNM) raised to Overweight at Lehman.
- Freddie Mac (NYSE: FRE) raised to Overweight at Lehman.
- Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Kinetic Concepts (NYSE: KCI) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Level 3 Communications (NASDAQ: LVLT) Started as Market Perform at FBR.
- MetroPCS (NYSE: PCS) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Time Warner Telecom (NASDAQ: TWTC) Started as Outperform at FBR.
- Washington Mutual (NYSE: WM) downgraded to Underperform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
April 8, 2008