These are the early-bird calls that we are looking at pre-market this Tuesday morning ahead of the earnings deluge that is about to start:
- Blockbuster (NYSE: BBI) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) & Noble Corp. (NYSE: NE) cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- EMC Corp. (NYSE: EMC) cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- Emulex (NYSE: ELX) Cut to Sell from Buy at Citigroup.
- Helmerich & Payne (NYSE: HP) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Massey Energy (NYSE: MEE) Raised to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Mohawk Industries (NYSE: MHK) Started as Buy at UBS.
- Penn Virginia (NYSE: PVA) Started as Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) and Vodafone (NYSE: VOD) started as Outperform at Bernstein.
- Transocean (NYSE: RIG)) cut to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Jon C. Ogg
April 15, 2008