These are ten of the top calls we see affecting shares this Friday morning in the early pre-market trading hours:
- Aetna (NYSE: AET) raised to neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Baidu.com (NASDAQ: BIDU) raised to Buy at Citigroup (up 4% after earnings).
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) cut to underperform at Bear Stearns; also cut to Neutral at JPMorgan; Ford shares indicated down 3%.
- Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) raised to market perform at FBR.
- Interpublic (NYSE: IPG) started as Buy at UBS.
- Lowe’s (NYSE: LOW) & Home Depot (NYSE: HD) both started as Overweight at Lehman Brothers; both shares indicated about 1% higher.
- Newmont Mining (NYSE: NEM) raised to Sector Perform at CIBC World Markets.
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC) raised to Overweight at JP Morgan.
- RadioShack (NYSE: RSH) started as Underweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Virgin Mobile USA (NYSE: VM) raised to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
Jon C. Ogg
April 25, 2008