These are not all of the analyst calls affecting shares but these are ten that we are focused on this Thursday morning:
- Annaly Mortgage (NYSE: NLY) cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- CommScope (NYSE: CTV) Raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Cut to Neutral at R.W. Baird.
- First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) cut to Perform at Oppenheimer
- Hovnanian (NYSE: HOV) cut to Sell at UBS.
- Jones Apparel (NYSE: JNY) Raised to Buy from Hold at Lazard.
- O2Micro (NASDAQ: OIIM) raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- PharmaNet Development (NASDAQ: PDGI) downgraded to Hold at Jefferies; downgraded to Neutral at R.W. Baird.
- Visa (NYSE: V) Started as Equal-weight at Lehman Brothers.
- YUM! Brands (NYSE: YUM) cut to Neutral at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
May 1, 2008