These are ten of the top analyst calls we are seeing this Monday morning:
- American International Group (NYSE: AIG) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE: BBW) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Capstone Turbine (NASDAQ: CPST) Started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Cheniere Energy (AMEX: LNG) Cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- Commercial Metals (NYSE: CMC) Started as Buy at UBS.
- Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR) Raised to Neutral from Underweight at JP Morgan.
- ImClone Systems (NASDAQ: IMCL) Cut to Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Pacific Sunwear (NASDAQ: PSUN) Cut to Sell from Buy at Citigroup.
- 3D Systems (NASDAQ: TDSC) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- TAL International (NYSE: TAL) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse; but Raised to Outperform from Neutral at Baird.
Jon C. Ogg
May 12, 2008