Analyst coverage is looking pretty thin on individual calls this morning, but here are ten of the analyst calls we are looking at this Thursday morning:
- Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- EV Energy (NASDAQ: EVEP) started as Buy at Citigroup.
- GATX (NYSE: GMT) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Ituran Location and Control (NASDAQ: ITRN) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- CEC Entertainment (NYSE: CEC) cut to Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
- Longs Drug Stores (NYSE: LDG) Started as Buy at UBS.
- National Semiconductor (NYSE: NSM) cut to Neutral at Merrill Lynch.
- Salary.com Inc. (NASDAQ: SLRY) Cut to Market Perform from Outperform at Wachovia.
- Syneron Medical (NASDAQ: ELOS) raised to Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
Jon C. Ogg
May 15, 2008