These are ten analyst calls we are focusing on in pre-market trading this Friday morning:
- Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE: APC) Raised to Overweight from Equal-weight at Lehman.
- Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) Raised to Market Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
- IPC The Hospitalist (NASDAQ: IPCM) Cut to Market Perform from Outperform at Wachovia.
- Kroger (NYSE: KR) Raised to Overweight from Equalweight at Morgan Stanley.
- RadioShack (NYSE: RSH) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Reynolds American (NYSE: RAI) Cut to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Safeway (NYSE: SWY) Cut to Equal-weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- SanDisk (NASDAQ: SNDK) Cut to Market Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
- Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) Cut to Equal-weight from Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Zep (NYSE: ZEP) started as Buy at KeyBanc Capital.
Jon C. Ogg
May 16, 2008
Jon Ogg produces and edits the "10 Stocks Under $10" newsletter and he does not own securities in the companies he covers.