These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Wednesday morning:
- Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) Raised to Buy at Banc Of America Securities.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMLN) Raised to Equalweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Cemex S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: CX) Cut to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Frontier Oil (NYSE: FTO) Raised to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
- Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) Raised to Market-Outperform at JMP Securities.
- OmniVision Tech (NASDAQ: OVTI) downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) Raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Quest Software (NASDAQ: QSFT) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Royal Bank Of Scotland (NYSE: RBS) Raised to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
May 28, 2008