These are some of the top analyst upgrades we are seeing from Wall Street firms this Thursday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- American Eagle (AEO) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- General Maritime (GMR) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Itron (ITRI) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Pentair (PNR) Raised to outperform at Baird.
- Teck Cominco (TCK) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
Jon C. Ogg
October 23, 2008