These are some of the top analyst upgrades we are seeing from Wall Street this Thursday morning with about two hours to the open:
- First Solar (FSLR) Raised to Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Janus Capital (JNS) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Legg Mason (LM) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Nalco (NLC) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Neurocrine Bio (NBIX) Raised to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Newmont Mining (NEM) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Staples (SPLS) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
Jon C. Ogg
October 30, 2008