These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades we are seeing this Wednesday morning with more than two hours until the market opens:
- Animal Health (AHII) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Blue Nile (NILE) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Fossil (FOSL) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Health Net (HNT) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- HSN (HSNI) Started as Underweight at JPMorgan.
- IPCS (IPCS) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) Cut to Neutral at Banc of America.
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Palm (PALM) Cut to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Penwest Pharmaceuticals (PPCO) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Cut to Underperform at Wachovia.
- Southern Copper (PCU) Cut to Sell at Deutsche Bank.
Jon C. Ogg
November 5, 2008