It is looking pretty light so far from analyst coverage this Monday morning. Here are some of the top individual stock calls we have seen this morning from Wall Street analysts:
- Chimera Investment (NYSE: CIM) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE: CCE) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
- Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) Raised to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS) Cut to Market Perform at William Blair.
Here was a sector downgrade this morning from Deutsche Bank on the solar stocks.
Jon C. Ogg
November 10, 2008