These are the top analyst upgrades we are seeing from Wall Street early this Tuesday morning:
- Force Protection (NASDAQ: FRPT) Raised to Buy at Collins Stewart.
- Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) Started as Outperform at William Blair.
- Netezza (NYSE: NZ) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Optimer Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OPTR) Raised to Outperform at Baird.
- United Therapeutics (NASDAQ: UTHR) Started as Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- US Bancorp (NYSE: USB) Raised to Hold from Sell at Sandler O’Neill.
- VMware (NYSE: VMW) Started as Perform at Oppenheimer.
Jon C. Ogg
November 11, 2008