These are the few upgrades and positive research calls we have seen from Wall Street analysts this Wednesday morning:
- Equinix (EQIX) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Healthsouth (HLS) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Itron (ITRI) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Melco Crown PBL (MPEL) Raised to Buy but target cut at Goldman Sachs.
- Rio Tinto (RTP) Raised to Buy at Canaccord.
- RTI Biologics (RTIX) Started as Buy at Canaccord.
- Unilever (UL) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- William Sonoma (WSM) Raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
November 26, 2008