These are some of the early bird analyst calls we are seeing from Wall Street analysts this Thursday morning:
- Ball Corporation (NYSE: BLL) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ONXX) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Rio Tinto (NYSE: RTP) Raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Autoliv (NYSE: ALV) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- eTelecare Global Solutions (NASDAQ: ETEL) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
Jon C. Ogg
December 11, 2008