These are some of the top analyst upgrades and positive calls we are seeing from Wall Street early this Thursday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- Asset Acceptance Capital (NASDAQ: AACC) Raised to Market Perform at KBW.
- City National (NYSE: CYN) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) Started as Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
- LTC Properties (NYSE: LTC) Started as Buy at KeyBanc.
- Northern Trust (NASDAQ: NTRS) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- 3PAR (NYSE: PAR) Started as Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Terremark Worldwide (NASDAQ: TRMK) Started as Buy at Stanford.
- Universal Health (NYSE: UHS) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
December 18, 2008