These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades and downgrades we have seen from Wall Street this Friday morning with more than two hours until the market opens:
- Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Senior Housing (NYSE: SNH) Started as Outperform at Baird.
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) Cut to Market Perform at Bernstein.
- Anglo American (NASDAQ: AAUK) Cut to neutral at UBS.
- Century Aluminum (NASDAQ: CENX) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) Cut to Market Perform at Bernstein.
- Progress Software (NASDAQ: PRGS) Cut to Hold at Needham.
Jon C. Ogg
December 19, 2008