We have some key technology and consumer electronics stocks which are seeing upgrades and downgrades from Wall Street analysts this Tuesday morning. Here are some of the calls we have seen from this morning and from after yesterday’s close:
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) Raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Emulex (NYSE: ELX) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Intersil (NASDAQ: ISIL) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan; started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Garmin (NASDAQ: GRMN) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
January 6, 2009