There were not as many analysts calls today, and you will see that the upgrades and downgrades from Wall Street analysts are just not as robust as some might have expected. Here are this Wednesday’s early bird downgrades:
- Amerisafe (NASDAQ: AMSF) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Sociedad Quimica (NYSE: SQM) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Thomson Reuters (NYSE: TRI) Cut To Sector Perform By Scotia
- Tractor Supply (NASDAQ: TSCO) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ: WOOF) Cut to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Volvo (NASDAQ: VOLVY) Cut to Sell at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
January 7, 2009