These are some of the analyst downgrades we have seen from Wall Street this Tuesday morning with more than two hours until the open:
- Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) Cut to Underperform at FBR.
- Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) Started as Sell at Maxim Group.
- Corning (NYSE: GLW) Cut to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- Deere & Co. (NYSE: DE) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- PG&E (NYSE: PCG) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development (NASDAQ: PPDI) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
January 13, 2009