These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades and negative calls from Wall Street we have seen early this Monday morning with more than two and a half hours to the market open:
- Bank of America (BAC) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- BHP Billiton (BHP) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Citigroup (C) remains a Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- CNH Global (CNH) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Lincoln Electric (LECO) Cut to Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) Started As Underperform at at Jefferies.
- USBancorp (USB) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
January 26, 2009