These are some of this Tuesday’s top pre-market analyst downgrades and cautious research calls from Wall Street that we have seen with more than two hours until the opens:
- ADTRAN (ADTN) Started as Equal-Weight at Barclays.
- AFLAC (AFL) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- CBS (CBS) Cut to Underperform at Bernstein.
- Data Domain (DDUP) Started as Sell at Broadpoint AmTech.
- Energizer (ENR) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- Innerworkings (INWK) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- MetroPCS (PCS) Cut to Sector Perform ar RBC.
- Pantry (PTRY) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Royal Gold (RGLD) Cut to Underweight at HSBC.
- Stryker (SYK) Cut to Hold at Needham.
Jon C. Ogg
January 27, 2009