These are some of the top analyst upgrades and positive research calls we have seen from Wall Street analysts with more than two hours until the market opens this Tuesday morning:
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Biogen-Idec (BIIB) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Caterpillar (CAT) Raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- Coventry Health Care (CVH) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK) Started at Overweight at Barclays.
- Lennar (LEN) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Tetra Tech Inc. (TTEK) Started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
Jon C. Ogg
January 27, 2009