Even though Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday are still three weeks away, all retailers already have plans in place for what they will promote most heavily. Kohl’s Corp. (NYSE: KSS) launched a Black Friday preview sale, and its 64-page Black Friday printed advertising supplement is now available for your shopping pleasure.
Most Kohl’s stores will open at 6:00 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving Day, although some won’t be open until midnight, and in Massachusetts you’ll have to wait until 1:00 a.m. Friday morning.
According to shopping website BFads.net, some Black Friday prices will be in effect during the preview sale, and we took a look to see what’s there. There were 11 items available at sale prices in the “electronics” category, and seven were drones priced between $21.99 and $109.99. A DVD player for $29.99 was accompanied by a couple of big screen TVs, one a 4K UltraHD model for $529.99, a savings of $70 off the regular price.
Among the items Kohl’s intends to promote in its Black Friday sales are game consoles, a big-screen TV, a camera and a high-tech thermostat. Here are some details.
- A Haier 49-inch UltraHD TV will sell for $249.99, a savings of $100 from the list price, plus $75 in Kohl’s Cash.
- A Sony PlayStation 4 500 GB bundle that includes Uncharted 4 for $249.99, a savings of $50, along with $75 in Kohl’s Cash (this is featured on the front page of the print ad).
- A Microsoft Xbox One 500 GB bundle, including Minecraft and $75 in Kohl’s Cash for $249.99, a savings of $50 from the list price.
- A Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera for $449.99, a savings of $300 from the original price.
- A Nest Learning Thermostat and $60 in Kohl’s Cash for $199.99, a savings of $50 from the regular price.
The entire Kohl’s Black Friday ad supplement is available at the BFads.net website.